These paleo crackers are amazing and so easy to make. They are such a good option if you want to avoid store bought crackers which often contain additives and preservatives.
A pinch of cayenne peppers gives the crackers quite a bit of spice, so adjust accordingly depending on your preference. The tip is make sure that they are not too thick as they will lose their crunchiness.
If you are after some more snack options, then make sure you check out my Baked Garlic Butter Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 cups of almond meal or flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pre-heat over to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix thoroughly until you form a dough. Roll out the dough between two sheets of baking paper until about 3-5mm thick.
- Cut into squares approximately 3cm wide with a pizza cutter and bake in the oven for 12 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving with your favourite dip.