These Lemon Bliss Balls are made with only 5 ingredients and super easy to make (as most bliss balls recipes are).
I decided to make these bliss balls with cashews instead of the usual macadamias. I had heaps of cashews and lemons, so have been experimenting and making different treats. These bliss balls were made first and I have also made some cookies, which I will share soon.
These bliss balls can also be flavoured using food grade lemon essential oil instead of fresh lemon juice.
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 6 drops food grade lemon essential oil (or zest from 1 lemon)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor and process until all ingredients are completely combined and smooth.
- Roll into balls and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
- Keep stored in the refrigerator.
- Cook time does not include the time it takes for these bliss balls to freeze, approximately 30 minutes,