- 250 grams/1 cup almond milk
- 1 heaped tsp raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 toothpick cinnamon essential oil (or 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon)
- 1 toothpick ginger essential oil (or 1/4 tsp ground ginger)
- 1 toothpick black pepper essential oil (or 1/4 tsp ground black pepper)
- 1 tsp stevia (or your favourite sweetener, add more if needed)
- Add the almond milk to the Thermomix bowl and heat for 3 minutes/80 degrees/speed 2
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix for 20 seconds/speed 8 until nice and frothy.
If you are using essential oils, you can add more than 1 toothpick of the cinnamon and ginger oils. Just adjust to suit your preferences.