- 250 grams/1 cup almond milk
- 1 heaped tsp raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 toothpick cinnamon essential oil (or 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon)
- 1 toothpick ginger essential oil (or 1/4 tsp ground ginger)
- 1 toothpick black pepper essential oil (or 1/4 tsp ground black pepper)
- 1 tsp stevia (or your favourite sweetener, add more if needed)
- Heat the almond in a small saucepan on medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until just warmed.
- Add the remaining ingredients and whisk until frothy.
If you are using essential oils, you can add more than 1 toothpick of the cinnamon and ginger oils. Just adjust to suit your preferences.